Oh my fucking gosh it’s daylight savings time no what the frick this is bull it was only just 2 am why is it 3 am this blows
I finally sat down and watched the Pokemon Origins thing and let me tell you tears were shed
It hit home pretty hard tbh even though it’s just pixels and flashing images like yo these things are far more real than we may think
I loved all the lil references to gags! But wow the whole attachment thing… Damn. Blown away.
well said. sometimes we just don’t appreciate them. mainly the days before every major assignment (like classic lit) ;)word up, like I mean yeah we all get our fair share of bad teachers and my chem teacher of two years and my last spanish teacher killed any desire for those two subjects, but even then it’s still like wow. These people are so passionate for what they do. They literally fight so hard to see the best for us, and even if we don’t realize it they literally put their 110% into everything (most of them, at least) and just wow. It’s so heartwarming.
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Favorite pair of shoes?